India Travel Guide:
Get $50 off on your flights to India from USA
- We provide a special discount up to $50 on Flights to India.
- Call Us at 1-866-235-8886 or Chat with Us to Book Your Flight Now!
India is a chock-full of mind-setting mix of landscapes and cultural traditions. India portrays a different aspect of her personality – exotic, factual, elegant and appealing -- to each traveler to the country. We aim to help you choose that appropriate experience which will shape your vision towards the country. Book Cheap flights to India from the USA
now with Flyopedia.
Culture and History:
- People – The people of India are popularly known as India is a land of many religions where Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Christians all live together as brother and sisters. They enjoy all the festivals together throughout the year. They depicts the rich and complex history of India.
- History –India has a very impressive historical background which includes ancient and medieval history. Some of the greatest Dynasties in South Asian history like the Maurya Empire, Satavahana dynasty, Gupta Empire, Rashtrakuta dynasty, Western Chalukya Empire, Chola Empire, Vijayanagara Empire and Maratha Empire belong to India.
Famous Tour Spots:
- Modern India – Today, India is a considerable world power with a leading voice in global affairs India is expected to become a superpower in the near future.
Golden Triangle Tours mainly covers three most important cities of India including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Golden Triangle Tour packages are furnished with full entertainment where one gets to experience the diversity of cultures and different lifestyles of India.
- Delhi – It is a capital city of India and a big source of attraction. It is multi-cultural spot as people live here belong to different places and cultures. Famous tourists’ attractions in Delhi are Red Fort, Jama Masjid, President House, India Gate and Qutub Minar.
- Agra – The Taj Mahal in Agra is a famous tourist spot. It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is considered as the great monument of the love. Other famous attractions are Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Keoladeo National Park and many more.
- Jaipur – Jaipur is also known as The Pink City of Rajasthan. Here you will find a royal culture and tradition of Rajputs. It houses many havelis and old forts. Other places to explore in the Jaipur include City Palace, Hawa Mahal- Palace of the Winds, Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort.
Other places to visit India are Goa, Kerala, Darjeeling, Uttarakhand, Kashmir (Paradise on Earth), Himachal Pradesh and a royal state Rajasthan. Heavy snow covered mountains and natural beauty of Manali will definitely take away your heart.
Popular Festivals in India
The whole nation becomes active during the festive season. During such occasions, the families organize get together, exchange gifts and greeting. This all is done the keep the festive spirit alive in India. Festivals are celebrated in India all 365 days a year. Cultural festivals in India are Konark Dance Festival, Elephanta Festival, Khajuraho Dance festival, etc. Some tourist festivals are Desert Festival of Jaisalmer, Pushkar Fair and Goa Carnival Festival.
Therefore if you are planning out a trip to such a historical and cultural place, then must do it quickly. Don’t waste your time on thinking as you have a great chance to get cheap flights to India from anywhere in the world. Nowadays there are lots of international flights that try to attract the passengers in many ways. You can choose any of them by comparing their fair and facilities and we’ll help you in booking of your flight tickets at lowest price from USA to India
. So the cheap rates make your trip a happiest one that is within your pocket.