FLIGHTS TO KOLKATA
Get affordable deals on your flights to Kolkata from USA
- We provide you amazing offers on Flights to Kolkata from US.
- Call Us at 1-866-575-4903 or Chat with Us to Book Your Flight Now!
Flight rates to Kolkata
Kolkata is a capital of West Bengal, a state in the east of India. It is considered as the second largest city of country located on river Hooghly. The people of Kolkata are very composed and cool. Kolkatans are known for their foody nature. So, if you visit this place you’ll find many places to roam around and many dishes to eat that will never bore you. So, don’t miss this opportunity and book your affordable flight to Kolkata with Flyopedia now.
Tips for Finding Economical Flights to Kolkata
- With Flyopedia, book your tickets in advance.
- Flyopedia also provides weekend tickets.
- Compare the ticket price of different and flights selects the one which suits you.
|Destination||One way (All INCL.)*|
|Atlanta to Kolkata||$784*|
|Boston to Kolkata||$753*|
|Charlotte to Kolkata||$795*|
|Chicago to Kolkata||$740*|
|Dallas to Kolkata||$823*|
|Detroit to Kolkata||$730*|
|Houston to Kolkata||$807*|
|Los Angeles to Kolkata||$626*|
|Miami to Kolkata||$782|
|Minneapolis to Kolkata||$940*|
|New Jersey to Kolkata||$630*|
|New York to Kolkata||$624*|
|Orlando to Kolkata||$810*|
|Phoenix to Kolkata||$930*|
|SFO to Kolkata||$613*|
|Washington to Kolkata||$678*|
Flights to Kolkata
Kolkata is very popular tourist destination in Eastern India and also known as “The City of Joy”. The city has Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport which operates both domestic and international flights. It is very convenient to find good hotel near the air port. You just plan to visit this place and we’ll offer you the best journey at best rate.
Tourists Hotspots in Kolkata
Kolkata as various tourists’ attraction. During the time of Britishers it was the capital city, which leads to the layout of much of the architectural variety in Kolkata. Many of the buildings are well maintained and are considered as the cultural heritage.
Kolkata’s Ancient Buildings
- Raj Bhavan
- Town Hall
- Writers' Building
- Esplanade Mansions
Kolkata’s Ancient monuments
- Fort William
- Victoria Memorial
- Tower of the Martyrs
- William Jones obelisk
- Lascar War Memorial
Festivals Celebrated in Kolkata
- Durga Puja: It is the most important festival of Kolkata. It is celebrated with lot of joy. It is very colorful and glamorous occasion in Kolkata.
- Poila Boishak: This is also known as the new year of Bengal and it is the harvest festival of Kolkata.
- Jagaddhatri Puja: It is also like a Durga puja as Jagaddhatri is a form of Durga. She is commonly worshipped all over Bengal.
- Kolkata Book Fair: This is very big and unique book fair for general public. It is world’s largest as well as Asia’s largest book fair.